Elevate your career and join our team!
As our customer base rapidly grows, so does our network of skilled nationwide engineers.
We're looking for skilled, dedicated and passionate individuals. Work in our progressive team to provide the very best support to automotive workshops across the UK.
Don't have a CV? Submit your interest below
- Automotive Installation Engineers [Nationwide locations]
- Lead commercial workshop equipment engineer [2 vacancies]
- UK North
- UK South
- Garage equipment engineers [Regional]
- Greater London
- Lead product engineer commercial vehicle lifts
- Lead product engineer commercial vehicle brake testers
- Head of Engineers
- Service Engineers
- Calibration Engineers
- Regional Lead Engineers
- Inspection Engineers
- Engineers Manager
- Product Lead Engineers
- Installation Engineers
See below for our list of requirements.
Did you know…
Gemcal uses the UK’s Leading Field Service Management Software. All of our installation engineers have access to this intuitive system directly whilst on the road. This increases efficiency & ease in completing the job.
- Good understanding of a variety of garage equipment
- Great communication skills and ability to build rapport with customers and work colleagues
- Full UK driving license is essential
- Adaptable and willing to work ad hoc hours as required
- Ability to follow specific installation instructions in accordance to company standards
- Work independently without supervision
- Excellent Diary Management